7 Reasons Why You Need To Keep Your Virginity Till Your Marriage
1. Lust and Fornication Are Sins: Why do you think God made fornication a sin? On the outside it seems like a lot of fun to have sex and to flirt with feelings of lust. No one is really hurting anyone, right? Wrong! Sex before marriage always, always hurts someone, and for many reasons which we will get into. God’s desire is for single people, young and old is to remain sexually and emotionally pure for marriage. When young couples go into marriage with such purity and anticipation for one another, the marriage thrives.
2. Virginity is a Precious Gift to Bring to Your Spouse: What a precious gift of love and purity to share yourself only with the one you married. It creates the “one flesh” of marriage even more beautiful and sacred. But perhaps some of you reading this have erred and are not a virgin anymore, its ok. God still loves you and wants you to have a blessed marriage. Flee from temptation and stop dating because 95% of the time dating leads to sex. Having likeminded friendships in the Lord is much better than dating. Don’t give your heart away! Your emotional and spiritual self is a precious commodity—save it for your spouse, you will be so very happy that you did.
3. The Risk of Pregnancy: Children are precious, beautiful people of God, and everyone needs to experience being a parent at sometime in their life. But God does not want us to concern ourselves with the responsibilities of children until we are ready and capable of caring for their needs properly. Bringing children into the world out of wedlock is not fair to the child or to you. Terminating our unborn child is not fair to them either. It is always best and God’s ideal for single women to not have children and to remain sexually abstinent until marriage. Then, when you both are ready to have a child, financially, emotionally and spiritually, God will bless you with children.
4. Multiple Heartaches From Dating: Sexual intimacy bonds two hearts together in such a way that they become emotionally attached to one another and feelings of desires are confused with love. Most dating relationships are not based on love, but on the desire aspect of the relationship. Dating does not lead up to a healthy marriage. Dating leads up to heartbreak because eventually one party will want out of the relationship. Heartbreak after heartache develops a cold, callous heart. It also can develop other negative emotions such as jealousy, suspicion, and mistrust because this too is part of the dating scene. Dating has too many negative emotions attached to it. It is God’s desire that single people have friendships in the Lord and do not date.
5. Virginity is Cool: Regardless of what anyone says, virginity is cool! A woman who can remain a virgin until marriage this day and age is a courageous and Godly woman, and should be commended her on her ability to turn away from what the crowds are doing. Losing your virginity before marriage is not cool. Ask any older woman with values, who has been there and done that already, and she will tell you to wait until your are married too. That’s because we know that when a young person wants to have sex before marriage, it’s only feelings of desire talking—there is not love there. As Christian people, we need to be more concerned with what God wants us to do, not what our friends are doing, or what anyone asks us to do. If it does not come from Jesus Christ or His principles, then it should not be a part of our Christian life and shouldn’t be done.
6. Sexual Purity is God’s Plan For You: God wants Christians, young and old to stay pure for marriage. It’s His plan! When a Christian person disobeys God’s calling for them, there is always consequences. These consequences may be emotional attachments that break our hearts, unwanted pregnancies, or a venereal disease. God does not make these bad things happen to us. We make these bad things happen to us because of the choices we make in our life. Let’s choose what God wants. Let’s pray about it and seek God’s will for our life always and forever.
7. Fornication is NOT healthy: Most of the time in a intimate relationship, young people don’t even really know the person they are having sex with. The only thing intimate about the relationship is the sex aspect of it. Did you meet their parents? Do you know what they do in their spare time? Perhaps they have a venereal disease or worse, HIV or AIDS. Physically speaking, casual sex is very dangerous. These relationships can cause many kinds of infections and other health ailments. Emotionally speaking, these relationships cause a defensive, calloused heart and teach young people to base love on feelings rather than something they do.
Copied from Pulse news#
Am not saying that am perfect but if i go after 10 women i get 7 and the 3 i didn't get ... Read more
Séx is one experience that never leaves you the same any time you indulge in it. The racing heart, the urge to ... Read more