PHP is recognized as as the most robust computer language which enables things happens with the glimpse of just a second. However, PHP is definitely not supported by Blogger or BlogSpot blogging platform and makes it extremely difficult in to customize and put into action many new developments, but you can still find some ways through which you can add PHP codes in your Blogger enabled blog. We can do a lot of fantastic changes in our blog template and built up many new widget in blogger. So today we guide you how you can use PHP on blogger blog.
- Now Create An Account On One Of These Free PHP Hosting Sites.
- Now Upload Your PHP In It.
- Now Its Type To Put Your PHP Files Into Blogger Blog By Using Iframe Or By This Code.
<object data=”http://YOUR_PHP_LINK.php” height=”500″ type=”text/html” width=”600″></object>
- Replace Red Colour Link With Your PHP Link.
- You can use this Code in your Blogger Template, Any Widget, any post or any page in Blogger.
This is a great tutorial for newbies and for pro bloggers too. We can add PHP in Blogger to make our blog more professional and also built up any great widget. Now It’s your turn to share this post with your friends and write your views in comment box till then Peace, Blessings and Happy Coding.
University of Lagos, UNILAG Human Resources Development Centre (HRDC) diploma programmes admission forms for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale. ... Read more
Nigerian Universities don’t have any outside agent to help with the 2016/2017 admission exercise. The use of such agent is at candidate’s ... Read more