Young school leavers who took part in the last National Examinations Council can now log onto the internet to check their result which is now available for access.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released 2017 November/December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.
Prospective candidates are expected to purchase NECO result checking scratch card before proceeding to check their results online,
Cards are available in all NECO offices.
How To Check Result:
1) Go to NECO result checking portalhttp://www.mynecoexams.com/results/default.aspx
2) Select your examination type i.e. Nov/Dec
3) Select your year of examination i.e. 2017
4) Enter the result checking scratch card PIN number in the required column
5) Enter your examination number
Finally, click on ‘Check My Result’ B.utton to access your 2017 NECO GCE result.
2 Ghanaian ladies have tied the knot in Holland.They were pictured sharing a kiss at their wedding.The photos have been trending online. ... Read more
El Salvador court has rejected the appeal of a woman sentenced to 30 years in prison over what she says was a ... Read more