The admission screening exercise will be conducted by UNIBEN CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED, and take place on the 21st of October, 2017 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode .
All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be made. between 8.00am on Monday 9th October 2017 and Midnight Tuesday 17th October 2017.
The procedure for the 2017/2018 Admission Screening application is as follows:Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
1. Visit www.uniben.edu
2. Click on Student Portal.
3. Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
4. Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
5. On the https://uniben.waeup.org clickon ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
6. Enter your Username and the password to login.
7. To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
8. Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY.
Great. care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
NOTE: that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
9. To pay for the Application, click on”Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left cornerof the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2000:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
10. A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
11. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
12. Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
The grouping of courses for Screening.
S/N GROUP COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES Social SciencesManagement SciencesEducation – Social SciencesEducation – Management SciencesMathematics and EconomicsStatistics
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES EngineeringEnvironmental SciencePhysical SciencesEducation – Physical SciencesTechnical Education
3 LIFE SCIENCES MedicineDentistryBasic Medical SciencesPharmacyLife SciencesEducation Life SciencesAgriculture
4 ARTS LawArtsEducation Arts
Candidates should go back on-line on19th October, 2017 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening.
NOTE: that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by 17th October 2017 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 17th October 2017). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 17th October 2017 will not be Screened.
THE Nest of Champions in Uyo will be the focus of attention in this weekend's Russia 2018 World Cup qualifiers as the ... Read more
Three suspected cases of monkeypox disease have been reported in Rivers State, a neighbouring state of Bayelsa, where similar cases were first ... Read more